Shirley's way to fun*raise £2600.00 for Mind the mental health charity!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Please (DO NOT) let this old train break down!

Hooray, I'm finally in Goa, the land of sunshine, warm seas, coconuts and lots of fun! I've have only been here a couple of hours and already I have visited the local travel agent to book a later flight to delhi rather than 2 overnight trains and 2 nights the the hectic city of Mumbai.

The train journey started off like a dream, I had tourist quota tickets so shared a compartment with a Isreali guy and girl, irish guy and 2 Indians, we got on brilliantly. Well after a good night's sleep the next day I was unable to move ... food poisoning! It was not much fun but luckily in the early hours of this morning I started to feel a little better. Nothing a few days on the beach cant solve!
One of the Isreali's and I have decided to share a beach hut and keep costs low, good news is he's a hi-tec backpacker and carries a laptop with music around with him .... couldn't get better after having all the music wiped off my I-pod!

I'll have a cocktail in a coconut for you all! xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home