Shirley's way to fun*raise £2600.00 for Mind the mental health charity!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's been a while

Well the fundraising has taken a backseat and the fun-raising has been the focus. Well I have not thought much about raising money in the past 2 weeks, moreso been settling back into the mental health work, gym'ing, shopping for hiking boots, gym'ing, getting 4 sets of vacinations, gym'ing, buying travel insurance, applying for a visa, ETC.

A great friend has given me a travel partner. This young man in the photo, Bobby, reigns from India- he was brought over as a present for my friend James by his sister from her visit to India, Bobby has been living in Scotland ever since. He accompanied James to all his final uni exams and supplied him with lots of luck. Buddha Bobby shall now be taking a trip/pilgrimage home in the luxury of my backpack.

This evening Marc (and a little bit of me) designed the flier for the Diwali evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home