Shirley's way to fun*raise £2600.00 for Mind the mental health charity!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

... sunday evening thoughts

I'ts a matter of a month and a few hours until my plane leaves for India ... wow, I'm feeling a little anxious, everyone keeps telling me I'm either very adventurous or just mad, I think it's an even mix.

Thanks to everyone who wants to come to the Diwali dinner, it should be a great night! I got a call from an Indian performer asking if he could provide us with some entertainment for the evening, a demo is in the post so we'll wait and see!

The Indian Consulate very kindly gave me a free visa to their country ... the perks of having a South African passport! It's not often I find it that easy to be granted a visa, which explains why I walked out of the building giving the little book a big kiss then holding it up in the air for the world to see!

This coming weekend I am off to Ireland for some good craic! Could be seen as taking a holiday from planning a holiday!

Total money raised is £2 059,97 ... not much further to go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home